Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Breakfast Date

Blogroll Me!

A couple of posts ago I talked about going out to a friend's house with my husband and another couple and hanging out...like adults, sans children. (although they came up frequently in conversation)

I'm pleased to say that I took this morning off work, as did my husband, to settle our youngest into his first day of school. Then we went out for a tete-a-tete (imagine the appropriate accents on the words) and had breakfast at a nearby cafe.

Yay, I had a breakfast date with my husband. Let the good times roll...!

3 comments:

PsychoToddler said...

I commend you for lining up all the planets and getting that done.

So far, no luck with me and Mrs. B.

Neil said...

Next time try the experiment of meeting up with your friends and not mentioning the children... once. I bet none of you can do it! I know I wouldn't be able to if I had kids.

tuesdaywishes said...

Hubby and I have done that when we've gone out together.Makes for some long pauses.