Sunday, November 27, 2005

"I Don't Think So"



Blogroll Me!


Conversation between two mothers, who each have a five year old son, who just happen to be friends, as are their mothers:

New York Devorah: "Pearl, do you think you might go to see Judy & David at their Chanukah show?" (Judy & David are a husband-wife team of child entertainers; popular Canadian duo)

Toronto Pearl: "I saw it advertised, but no..."

New York Devorah: "The kids wouldn't like it...?"

Toronto Pearl: " My kids? No."

New York Devorah: "Not even N.?" (my 5 1/2 year old who is friends with New York Devorah's son)

Toronto Pearl: "You really think that my son who plays Game Cube, who is a whiz on the computer, who competes in sumo competitions and who plays well with his brother's ten year old friends would want to see this children's duo? I don't think so."

(pause)

Toronto Pearl: "Oh ya, I did see Judy & David perform once. Child # 1 was age two and a half and middle child was two weeks old. That was the first and last time I saw them in a live concert."

No comments: