Tuesday, April 05, 2005

Blogger, Get Yourself a Timex Watch, if not a Rolex!

Blogroll Me!

Among my many pet peeves with Blogger, aside from its screwing up my posts on a regular basis and sending them into oblivion, I can't understand that it doesn't know how to tell the time!

My last post was started just after 1:00 a.m., but I completed it, ready for posting, at about 1:50 -- one look at the Blogger time/date notation, and I still saw the 1:04 time. How come it doesn't want to keep time with me, and note the new hour when I finally post my message?

Has anyone noticed this problem with Blogger? Any solutions, aside from the obvious: make certain I look at the time/date BEFORE I post, just after I finished typing the message.

Okay, for interest's sake, I started this message at 1:52, but now it's 2:03! I am gonna make the change, okay?

Blogger,we can all pitch in and buy you a nice, working timepiece for your next job. Sound good...?

2 comments:

Chaim said...

cute, but i'd worry on bloggers bigger issues, like the socks i keep losing somewhere :-D Blogger eats up more than my laundry room.

Jack Steiner said...

Blogger only recognizes the time you start at, not the completion of your post.