Sunday, October 22, 2006

Child # 4


Notice the "before" pic of me, taken almost a year ago, before Pearl and the family even considered getting another dog.
But it was this pic that drew them in. I was still Snoopy in that period of my life.


Since the family got me in January, I'm now known as Max.

Yay, Pearl finally posted a recent picture of me. I threatened to pee on her Persian rug if she didn't!

She got a new camera phone, took some pics and took longer to try to figure out how to download them to her computer and then on to her [really cool] blog.

Aren't I cute? I can hear you saying "Poo, Poo, Poo" as opposed to the more familiar Jewish "Pu, Pu, Pu"...but that's okay, 'cause I am a shih-poo after all, and sometime ago, Pearl blogged about me after taking me for a late-night walk one day and announced that I'm not really a shih-poo, but rather a three-poo. Guess you figured that out, too!

So...was I worth the wait? Talk about puppy dog eyes...

5 comments:

Mia said...

Max, you are a cutie! Or how we say in Swedish: du är så gullig!!! Hope you will continue to bring only joy to your family!!

Anonymous said...

Definitely worth, the wait, Max! And you clean up nicely, too! You can tell the camera loves you :)

cruisin-mom said...

Max, you have that look in your eye! You are adorable. I have a girl for you...well, maybe not. She's 3 times your size. Do you like larger, older women?

Neil said...

Have you considered become a model?

torontopearl said...

Thanks, Mia. I love how you roll the Swedish off your tongue.

RCJ, the camera might love me, but I'm not a big fan of it!

CM: Is she a "Renaissance Dog"?

Neil: I'll model for your blog if you want me to. Just buy me shares in Purina Dog Chow; that'd be good enough payment.