Who is rich?
* He* who goes to a community fund-raiser for a school whose students have physical and mental challenges, and thanks G-d that his children do not need the school's services.
* He who walks through the lobby of a children's hospital and thanks G-d that his children are not patients there.
* He who realizes that it's not always dollars that make "sense"!
* He who understands that praise is a gift, and shares that gift.
* He who puts family before self.
* He who makes a house a home.
* He who instills a "value" system in each of his children.
* He who makes strangers feel like longtime friends.
* He who gives more than he takes.
* He who believes that the pursuit of learning and studying is a lifelong adventure.
* He who thanks G-d for all that he is and all that he already has.
He* can also mean she.