I've been tagged for this, but don't worry, I won't tag anyone else...not everyone, I understand, appreciates these things.
Here's my mission:
The Rules: List five songs that you are currently digging - it doesn't matter what genre they are from, whether they have words, or even if they're not any good, but they must be songs you're really enjoying right now. Post these instructions and the five songs (with artist) in your blog. Then tag five people to see what they're listening to.
1. This song has been running through my head constantly for about 3 weeks...the chorus is just that catchy.
Breathe (2 a.m.) by Anna Nalick.
2. I heard this last week while driving, turned the car radio up full blast, and reminisced about the eighties.
Bad Girls by Donna Summer.
3. Any Ella Fitzgerald/Louis Armstrong duet
4. Hotel California by the Eagles
5. Since seeing Madagascar with the family in June, I can't get this soundtrack song out of my head: "I like to move it, move it, you like to move it, move it..."
Okay... and there are my 5 songs.