Wednesday, March 02, 2005

Popcorn...Peanuts...Comments... Get Your Comments...

Okay, let me be a carnival barker for this.

I have an inventory of posts...and because of that inventory, I need you to get your comments...to me! Aside from my faithful few -- whom I know about -- does anyone actually read this blog?

You probably don't appreciate it when you get phone calls appealing for donations/pledges to causes that you might or might not want to support. How do you get rid of these callers? You either make a donation, and they thank you and don't call you again until the next quarter, or you tell them you're too busy, you're not interested, you already gave.

I haven't been getting enough donations -- read comments -- to satisfy me, so I'm at it again. Please show me that I'm on the right path with my words. The echo of my voice/words is very loud as it resonates back to me, instead of your words resonating back.

You can peruse my entire inventory; even if you see something you like from back in December, comment on that. I'll read it...and appreciate it. I'll read and appreciate ALL comments.

Wow, I faintly hear the Eagles singing in the background: "Desperado...." (remember Elaine in Seinfeld and how she loved that song...?)

6 comments:

PsychoToddler said...

Desperado is the only song I can play on the piano. Seriously. Ask my sister-in-law.

EN said...

You have a very happy blog, I enjoy reading it. EN

EN said...

You have a very happy blog. I enjoy reading it. EN

EN said...

I love reading your blog. EN

EN said...

I love reading your blog. EN

Sarah Smile said...

I hope you see this comment. I found you through your comment on Yetta's blog. This is the first time I've read your blog, and have enjoyed your writing. I know how you feel about wanting to know who's reading...but keep writing!
sarahbsmile