Wednesday, June 22, 2005

Okay...Who's Next?

Blogroll Me!

In the past three weeks I have met several U.S. based fellow bloggers--I think that's sort of rare. It's not as if I was at a bloggers' convention or anything like that.

Week One: I met M from Ink as Rain and at least two of her friends who also blog and are linked to M's site.

Week Two: I met Dr. Bean & Ball-and-Chain, as well as Ralphie, from Kerckhoff Coffeehouse.
I met Robert & Karen Avrech from Seraphic Secret.
I met Luke Ford from several blogs.
I met Rochelle Krich from News, Views & Schmooze.

Week Three: Last night I met PsychoToddler, Mrs. Balabusta and TuesdayWishes. Okay, so TuesdayWishes lives in Toronto, but she is an ex-American.

It has been my experience thus far that each of these bloggers is bright and articulate, a pleasure to write to offline, or comment on their posts online. And in person...well, let's just say that the pleasure was all mine.

1 comment:

PsychoToddler said...

it was great meeting you, pearl. i wish we could have spent more time with you. i'm typing this on my pda since i cannotget to a computer