Sunday, July 24, 2005

I Need Some Color in My (Blogging) Life

Blogroll Me!

Okay, you masters of your own domains, could you please advise me on how to do something with Blogger.

When I first started my blog back in December, I had the color feature on my basic page template, alongside bf, itals, spell check, etc. I can't recall what button I hit that I shouldn't have, but I did hit something, and the color disappeared from my life.

I'd loved the color, which I could use for emphasis or creative tactics in my posts. And I've missed it ever since it went missing in action many months ago.

It's time to get that tool back. So could you please tell me how/where to place it back on my open blogger page masthead, so that I can begin to feature color in my posts?

Without that color button, I'm feeling blue, and a bit green with envy when I see other bloggers featuring color in their posts.

Help me get Technicolor (TM) back into my (blogging) life!

2 comments:

rabbi neil fleischmann said...

Wish I could help. I know how to open my page, type (barely), and click publish.

Doctor Bean said...

If I understand what you're asking, I think I can help. If you're awake now, call me before 10 pm my time. If not, call me Tuesday, and I'll walk you through it.